This webinar will guide you on the best practices, tools, and techniques needed to get the most reliable, verifiable insights into your optical components. Appropriate choice of technique and methodology is critical to getting the information you need to improve design, verify product performance, and accelerate manufacturing.
We will explore the subtleties of reflection and transmission measurements at normal incidence and at oblique angles, emphasizing high absorbance, optical density, linearity, and effects of incident beam collimation. We will discuss diffuse scattering measurements and automation/robotics to broaden quality assurance programs and speed up analysis.
The webinar is relevant to developers of optics, photonics, and electro-optical or semiconductor devices such as visual displays, laser-based range detection (LiDAR), optical communications systems and light-based scientific instrumentation. Improve your understanding of the link between your desired outcomes and the spectrophotometric approaches needed to achieve those insights.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The best spectrophotometric practices to extract deeper insights into the characteristics of optical samples.
- How to overcome the limitations of traditional spectrophotometric tools and verify outcomes.
- Accelerating QA/QC of optics in a production environment.
Who Should Attend:
- Commercial or Academic organizations in the fields of optics, photonics, electro-optical, or semiconductors
- Laboratory Managers
- Scientist/Staff Scientists
- Lab Technician/Technologist
- Project Manager
- SME Directors, Core Lab/ Facility Managers
- Under/Post Graduate Researchers