While thereâ€™s no denying that artificial intelligence has become the latest buzzword in product development, the hype exists for a reason.
With AI, organizations could:
- Develop their understanding of the cause-and-effect relationships between ingredients and technical or functional performance
- Facilitate assessments of material compatibility and manufacturability
- Speed up new and derivative product development
But what do applied science companies need to do to realize the promise of AI? What stands in the way of wider adoption? And how will it actually help their lab teams drive better research and product development outcomes?
If youâ€™re working on AI â€” or if youâ€™re interested in learning more about what it takes to transition your R&D to an AI-ready data management structure â€” you wonâ€™t want to miss this webinar.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The reasons why artificial intelligence is a game changer for research and product development
- The factors that make it so hard to actualize
- Why lab data capture infrastructure is critical to achieving positive outcomes through AI
- How to start, and ultimately scale, your AI initiative
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory Managers
- Technical Directors
- Product Development Leaders
- Research and Innovation Leaders
- IT Leaders