Anton Paar presents, “4 Critical Techniques for Battery Materials Development,” a presentation on how precise characterization of battery materials can lead to better overall battery performance.
Specific battery materials covered will include solid electrode materials, slurries, electrolytes, and separators.
Our team of experts in the fields of particle analysis, rheology, density, and pore characterization will walk you through a series of overviews detailing essential parameters for analysis to help you build better, safer batteries.
Key topics will include:
- How battery performance correlates with parameters such as surface area, pore size, porosity, and solid density
- How lithium battery performance is dependent on particle size of anode and cathode precursor powders
- How rheological characterization enables predictions for slurry behavior during and after the coating process
- How Zeta potential optimization of anode precursor powder suspensions can improve mixing and binding with carbon
Key Learning Objectives:
- You’ll learn the details of 4 measuring techniques critical for battery material characterization
- Characterizing battery materials can result in safer, better batteries.
- State-of-the-art measuring devices now make it easier than ever for battery material characterization to be performed at the highest level.
Who Should Attend:
- Battery manufacturers
- Battery materials manufacturers