Artificial intelligence is often described as "the future" of product development, but this is just the beginning. The world's most agile and innovative materials and chemicals companies are currently deploying this technology today to:
â€¢ Accelerate the development and deployment of sustainable, high-performing products
â€¢. Respond to a changing supply chain and regulatory landscape
â€¢. Improve customer responsiveness
Our industry is changing - it is not hype. Are you and your organization ready to use digital and AI-based tools to drive product, operational, and technical excellence?
In this webinar, you'll learn about the characteristics of success and key takeaways from Citrine Informatics 8+ years of helping customers in the materials and chemicals industry apply AI to product development challenges.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How materials and chemicals companies are using AI today to accelerate product development.
- The characteristics that have led to commercial success of AI-driven product development.
- Key considerations for applying AI to R&D.
Who Should Attend:
- Executives and business leaders
- Product developers and researchers
- R&D and innovation leaders
- Lab managers
- Engineers, chemists, and materials scientists