Dotmatics vision is that scientific applications that operate on top of a unified and data-centric platform allow for unparalleled insights. In this webinar we explore what this means in the context of chemicals and materials R&D. Particular focus will be on workflow complexity, variability in data types, and the breath of scientific disciplines such a platform needs to support.
With this unparalleled access to research data, scientists are in a much stronger position to tackle todayâ€™s mega challenges including sustainability, energy, food supply, etc. We see this as a strong driver as to why organizations are investing in their data infrastructure, and we will provide examples of some of our most recent efforts in this area.
Key Learning Objectives:
- An open scientific platform provides unified access to data
- Existing R&D IT systems can be left in-place while allowing for full data interoperability
- Unified access to data is foundational for data-driven R&D, data modelling initiatives or any organization that desires to use their data more strategically
Who Should Attend:
- R&D managers, directors, VP of R&D
- Laboratory managers
- R&D IT professionals
- Lead scientists in materials science, chemical industry, energy, CPG