Not unlike your car, regular maintenance is essential to keeping your IC running at its best performance and preventing any major issues down the road. It’s critical to understand the typical “mileage” of the various parts of an IC system and to know when items need to be replaced or inspected. In addition to performing regular maintenance, learning how to do basic troubleshooting so that you don’t have to call the instrument vendor for minor issues can save you money in the long run. A combination of carefully reading the data and inspecting system components can often lead you to a simple solution to the problem.
In this webinar, Dr. Sylvia Singh, an Applications Specialist at Metrohm USA, will take us on a journey through the IC flow path, providing best practices for routine IC maintenance. She will also explain how to properly diagnose and troubleshoot some common issues we may come across with instrumentation.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Importance of regular system maintenance
- Basic troubleshooting techniques
- Best practices for instrument handling
Who Should Attend:
- Analysts, technicians, chemists who are either currently using or plan to use IC
- Lab managers considering implementing IC into their lab
- Students and researchers who may use IC