Developing drug molecules is a slow, iterative process that involves sorting through thousands of pathways to find the most viable drug candidates. AI is poised to transform chemical synthesis, by providing opportunities to mitigate the risk and shorten the small molecule drug discovery process.
In this webinar, learn how computer-aided retrosynthetic planning has evolved and is being used by chemists, based on actual use cases with SYNTHIA™ Retrosynthesis Software and a live demonstration.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Improve efficiency and boost success rate in drug development by harnessing hand-coded reaction rules and advanced algorithms
- Explore the features of the software to meet project demands and reduce risk in synthesis
- Discover and design novel, cost-effective pathways for target molecules from commercially available building blocks or proprietary inventory
Who Should Attend:
- Lab Managers
- Group/Team Leaders
- Director/VP-Level Executives
- IT/Computational Chemists
- IP Lawyers
- Academic Researchers
- Research Scientist / Chemist