We often hear “I have been using ChemDraw® for n years!
I know how to use it” (5 < n < 35)…”. But do you?
Did you know that you can easily search through disparate files and locations for your chemistry data, recycle and repurpose your work, and report on your chemistry research in a more efficient and streamlined way? Did you also know that you can do that with just a few key strokes?
Pierre Morieux, Ph.D., aka the ChemDraw Wizard, will share time-tested tips and shortcuts that will significantly increase your productivity and accelerate your chemistry research communication.
Join us for a live webinar to learn how to create and share publication-worthy reports in just a few clicks.
How many hours do you spend putting together chemistry reports and presentations?
In just a few clicks, learn how to:
- Draw complex reaction schemes without touching the mouse with Hotkeys & Shortcuts
- Make your chemistry stand out with Atom/Bond/Ring coloring and 3D display
- Find and organize your chemistry to produce lists of compounds and slides
- Perform quick structure searches in all documents where chemical information is stored
- Create collections of select chemical structure drawings and their associated properties
Who Should Attend:
- Research Chemists
- Organic Chemists
- Inorganic Chemists
- Organometallic Chemists
- Polymer Chemists
- Ph.D. Students and Post-Docs
- Patent Attorneys