Join PerkinElmer for a webinar that covers top reasons any laboratory should upgrade or update their laboratory to a next-generation ICP-OES. In laboratories today, workloads and workflows may vary, but the need to get work done in minimal times doesnâ€™t.When conducting multielement analyses, analysts are expected to provide quick turnaround times and meet lower detection limits while delivering high levels of sample accuracy. At the same time, every lab is looking to lower operating costs and reduce maintenance.
Bottom line, itâ€™s the push to do much more with less that drives both scientific and business decisions.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding laboratory challenges with multi-elemental analysis
- Discover the latest in ICP-OES technology
- Learn about instrument design to improve accuracy
- Explore novel technologies to improve workflow
- Find out about software advances for Smart Data
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory managers
- University Chemistry Departments
- Chemical analysts
- Existing ICP-OES owners
- Researchers and academics conducting trace elemental analyses in complex matrices where accuracy, efficiency, and robustness are essential