Technology born as a powerful drawing tool is now transforming and empowering a Chemist’s journey.
ChemDraw is the technology that parallels and powers the evolution of this journey. Designed with chemistry in mind, ChemDraw and ChemOffice+ Cloud accelerates countless administrative tasks that impede a Chemist’s ability to spend time on what matters most: Chemistry.
Join Pierre Morieux, a.k.a ChemDraw Wizard, to learn about the newest capabilities that will empower you to create beautiful chemical drawings more efficiently, communicate your research visually, and expedite mundane tasks such as managing molecules and reactions as well as everyday reporting.
Chemists can work more efficiently, communicate their research more clearly, and reach crucial information faster with ChemDraw.
Learn how powerful capabilities in the latest release of ChemDraw and ChemOffice+ Cloud v21 will dramatically increase your productivity and accelerate your chemistry research and discovery by enabling you to:
- Improve the efficiency of your research by drawing entire complex reactions schemes in minutes with new hotkeys and improved shortcuts.
- Effortlessly and expediently represent 3D organic and organometallic, inorganic, and supramolecular structures.
- Make your ChemDraw files come to life with the ability to embed native, animated 3D models in MS PowerPoint directly.
- Create chemistry lab reports in a few clicks with the new reporting capability of ChemOffice+, integrated with Signals Notebook.
Who Should Attend:
- Research Chemists
- Organic Chemists
- Inorganic Chemists
- Organometallic Chemists
- Polymer Chemists
- Ph.D. Students and Post-Docs
- Patent Attorneys