10:00 - 10:05 EDT (3:00 - 3:05 CET)
10:05 - 10:25 EDT (3:05 - 3:25 CET)
Flash Talk: "SalivaDirectTM: A simplified and flexible platform to enhance SARS-CoV-2 testing capacity"
- Dr. Anne Wyllie, Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases), Yale School of Public Health
10:25 - 10:45 EDT (3:25 - 3:45 CET)
Flash Talk: "From volcanoes to bicycles: Inventing in crisis mode"
- Prof. Manu Prakash, Associate Professor of Bioengineering, Stanford University
10:45 - 11:05 EDT (3:45 - 4:05 CET)
Flash Talk: "Standardization of SARS-CoV-2 Serology Assays with Applications in a National Pandemic Serosurvey"
- Dr. Kaitlyn Sadtler, Earl Stadtman Tenure-Track Investigator Earl Stadtman (Tenure-Track) Investigator, Chief of Section for Immunoengineering, Labs at NIBIB
11:05 - 11:20 EDT (4:05 - 4:20 CET)
11:20 - 11:25 EDT (4:20 - 4:25 CET)
11:25 - 11:45 EDT (4:25 - 4:45 CET)
Panel Discussion: Examining the Current State of COVID-19 Testing Technologies
- Prof. Lindomar José Pena, Principal Investigator, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (Fiocruz), Brazil
- Dr. Zhugen Yang, Lecturer in Sensor Technology, Cranfield University, UK
- Prof. Ciara O'Sullivan, ICREA Research Professor, Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV), Engineering Sciences
- Dr. Omar Abudayyeh, Fellow, McGovern Institute at MIT
- Dr. Jonathan Gootenberg, Fellow, McGovern Institute at MIT
11:45 - 12:00 EDT (4:45 - 5:00 CET)
12:00 - 12:05 EDT (5:00 - 5:05 CET)