Join the Editors of the ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication for their expert advice for early career researchers. The live webinar will take place on Wednesday May 27 at 4:00 - 5:00pm IST. This webinar is an excellent opportunity to hear expert perspectives and learn the nuances of scientific communication.
- Prashant Kamat, Ph.D. - Effective presentation of graphics in scientific publications
- Gregory M. Banik, Ph.D. - Best practices for communicating scholarly information for machine consumption
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to hear Dr. Banik and Prof. Kamat discussing how early career researchers can ensure they are effectively communicating about their scientific work. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance after the webinar.
We’ll be kicking things off at 4 PM IST. Register now!
Your chance to win: share this registration link with your colleagues through the following options and be eligible to win one of five gift cards worth 25 USD*:
- Facebook - share this through your Facebook profile using #ACSGuideWebinar
- WeChat (China participants only) - share the registration link as a WeChat moment and send it to the ACS WeChat account
- Twitter - share from your Twitter profile using #ACSGuideWebinar
*Five winners will be selected at random to receive a gift card. To be eligible, you must share the link using one of the options above, AND attend the live webinar on Wednesday May 27.