ACS on Campus is excited to bring to you this "off-campus" virtual event Taiwan! Join ACS experts on November 18 for tips on manuscripts, graphical abstracts, and ACS resources available to help you along the way!
This will be a live webinar on Wednesday, November 18, at 14:30 - 16:30 Taiwan.
What You Will Learn:
• Flash Talks on 10 Tips for Scholarly Publishing
• Preparing Abstract with Style & Substance
• Professor's most frequently asked questions (and answers!)
• Peer Review: Why, How to and What Not to do.
• What ACS Resources you can use to grow your career
• Hear from local ACS Student Chapters
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to ask questions related to Scholarly Publishing, and hear from Prof. Justin Gooding, Editor-in-Chief, ACS Sensors have your questions answered!
All participants will receive an e-certificate of participation.
We’ll be kicking things off at 14:30 Taiwan. Register now via the form on the right.
Share this registration link with your friends and colleagues through the following options for a chance to win a gift card worth $25 USD!
Share it through your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn profile and become eligible for a lucky draw to win a gift card. Five lucky winners will be selected at random. Don't forget to add the hashtag